Gender justice requires changes to systems, policy and practice so that everyone's rights are recognised and protected.
We will work with others to ensure that women and girls can live in safety and fulfil their potential, and that transgender and non-binary people’s voices are heard.
What we want to achieve
- Impact goals
- Improved systems, policy and practice
- Organisations are strengthened to use their power to tackle systemic injustice and inequity
- Organisations work together and build movements to tackle systemic injustice and inequity
- Long-term outcomes
- Gender based violence is reduced through the delivery of preventative work.
- Trans and non-binary people’s rights are recognised and protected.
- Policy, practice, and the law better meets the needs of women experiencing multiple challenges and discrimination.
- The negative impacts of the criminal justice system on women and their families are reduced.
If you are interested in applying for funding under this priority, please see our guidance for support. You can also watch our Q&A webinar on our priorities for Racial justice, Gender justice, and Migrant justice.