Esmée Fairbairn Foundation is a signatory to the United Nations’ Principles for Responsible Investment.
The Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI) brings together an international network of investors who are committed to putting six key principles into action.
The PRI Initiative has quickly become the leading global network for investors to publicly demonstrate their commitment to responsible investment, to collaborate and learn with their peers about the financial and investment implications of ESG issues, and to incorporate these factors into their investment decision-making and ownership practices.
As signatories, we will:
- Incorporate environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes.
- Be active owners and incorporate ESG issues into our ownership policies and practices.
- Seek appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the entities in which we invest.
- Promote acceptance and implementation of the Principles within the investment industry.
- Work with the PRI organisation and other signatories to enhance our effectiveness in implementing the Principles.
- Report on our activities and progress towards implementing the Principles.