We realise that organisational needs and priorities may change in the wake of Coronavirus. Our Grants Plus offering has been adapted to provide current grant and social investment holders with support to deal with some of the resulting challenges and uncertainties. Below, we outline what support is available and how it can be accessed.
Grants Plus - support available
Grants Plus is the capacity building support that enables the work we’ve funded to have a greater impact. The average Grants Plus award is £6,000.
If you are currently funded by Esmée, in addition to our existing Grants Plus offer we may also be able to help with additional support as listed below.
- Our Coronavirus Grants Plus support may help with:
- Homeworking IT e.g. laptops, mobile phones etc.
- Consultation on:
- HR and legal issues
- How to support the wellbeing and mental health of your staff
- Financial health and insolvency
- Income generation and diversifying income
- Consultancy support to adapt business models and redesign services
- Digital advice e.g. help to move existing services online
- Resilience and crisis management coaching and mentoring for sector leaders and staff
- Support for charities with retail businesses e.g. help to move sales online where there is an established market
- Signposting to free online resources, advice, best practice and peer support networks
We will update this list as themes for support emerge based on feedback and findings from the organisations we fund and wider sector.
- How to apply and next steps
- Please make sure you have read through the existing Grants Plus guidance before applying
- To apply, please contact Shemain at email@example.com
Requests will be considered on a case by case basis.
If your specific needs are not listed above, but meet the Grants Pus remit, please get in touch with Shemain to discuss.