The Esmée Fairbairn Foundation aims to improve the quality of life throughout the UK.NEW 2015 - 2019
In 2014, Esmée made 329 grants totalling £36.4m, of these, 193 grants worth £22m were for core costs
Our Annual Report for 2014 was published earlier this month. It retraces what happened last year, featuring all our grants and social investments, some key statistics and includes a full summary of the Foundation’s performance. At a time where...
- “Congratulations to @WhitworthArt for winning this year's @artfund Prize for Museum of the Year! bit.ly/1UbsQJU”Yesterday
- “We are delighted to announce our recent grants: bit.ly/1TwHye2”3 weeks ago
- “The launch of the dementia project is announced by @TheDukesTheatre #ALifeMoreOrdinary bit.ly/1dHNnoi”3 weeks ago
- “UK's detained fast-track asylum system ruled unlawful. Well done @DetentionAction bit.ly/1IO6omE”3 weeks ago
- “In 2014, we made 329 grants totalling £36.4m. 193 of these (worth £22m) were for core costs. See our #AnnualReport bit.ly/1ESE4Yk”3 weeks ago