The Esmée Fairbairn Foundation aims to improve the quality of life throughout the UK.New guidance on social investment
Earlier this year, we funded two Clore Social Fellowships specialising in gender equality. After a long recruiting process and among 239 competitors (for 24 fellowships in total), two fellows, Rebecca Gill and Polly Trenow, were appointed to...
- “Nominations open for @SMKCampaigners 2016 Campaigners Awards! Categories include gender equality & social justice bit.ly/1llmNVD”14 hours ago
- “And our grantee @Safe_Ground is also at #BeingAManFest on a panel on #masculinity in #prisons”14 hours ago
- “Grantees @GreatInitiative @WorkingWithMen1 on a panel at #BeingAManFest to talk about the issue of men's #mentalhealth”14 hours ago
- “Congratulations to grantees @YoungDadCouncil @SaferLondon1 & @MyBnk who are among winners of this year #CYPnowAwards bit.ly/1Q2u8oQ”14 hours ago
- “Laura Lines, very much not a man, is at #BeingaManFest today - do say hello if you're there!”19 hours ago