The Esmée Fairbairn Foundation aims to improve the quality of life throughout the UK.
Apply for funding
Read our helpful step by step guide.Apply for funding
Do you know someone committed to social action and social change that will help transform lives?
Or are you that person? Esmée grantee, Clore Social Leadership Programme, develop aspiring leaders working in the social sector so they can transform their communities, organisations and the world around them.
They are hosting a series of information events across the UK. Attendees will have the chance to:
- Learn about the content of the Clore Social programme, and what being a Fellow really means in practice
- Hear from (and meet with) current and former Fellows, who'll share both their experiences and the impact the Fellowship meant they can have
- Ask any questions of both the Fellows and the Clore Social team
- “Great article on @togetherwomen Hull's groundbreaking Early Intervention Project in @hulldailymail hulldailymail.co.uk/Hull-s-groundb… …”3 days ago
- “Congratulations to grantees @equal_arts @cr_england @aquariustweets for their @BigLotteryFund Silver Dreams Funding! biglotteryfund.org.uk/global-content…”3 days ago
- “We're very excited about attending #WOWLDN tomorrow - especially @PRSFoundation 's #WomenMakeMusic gig @southbankcentre”3 days ago
- “Thrilling to hear Nick Corrigan from grantee @MACardiff on @Radiolab podcast! radiolab.org/story/whats-le… Media Academy: mediaacademycardiff.org”3 days ago
- “Help @feveredsleep create a new project for children- part performance, part adventure film- touring UK this autumn kck.st/1jAjlRs”4 days ago