The Esmée Fairbairn Foundation aims to improve the quality of life throughout the UK.
Apply for funding
Read our helpful step by step guide.Apply for funding
A tipping point for combatting Female Genital Mutilation?
Since we started funding anti-FGM work in 2008, enormous progress has been made in raising awareness of the issue.
Recent campaigns by The Evening Standard and The Guardian alongside championing of the need to tackle FGM by politicians and journalists, and the announcement of the first prosecution, suggest that real change is possible for at-risk girls and women, their families and wider communities in the UK.
But there is still much to be done.Find out more
- “Congratulations to our Olivier Award winning grantees and social investees @TricycleTheatre, @AlmeidaTheatre and @Sadlers_Wells!”3 days ago
- “Don't normally do this, but #ff for fellow funder @TrustforLondon - tackling poverty and inequality in London”2 weeks ago
- “A fantastic staff talk from @NigelKershaw from @BigIssueInvest has us thinking about how to help charities put themselves out of business!”2 weeks ago
- “How can @CardboardCitz theatre make a difference to the life of a convicted criminal? bbc.co.uk/news/uk-269030…”2 weeks ago
- “Lovely @guardian article showing how growing projects like @incredibledible have potential to transform communities theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2…”2 weeks ago