The Esmée Fairbairn Foundation aims to improve the quality of life throughout the UK.
Apply for funding
Read our helpful step by step guide.Apply for funding
Artcity: five years of arts funding for Stoke-on-Trent
We are delighted to announce a new £500,000 grant to arts organisations in Stoke to develop Artcity: a five-year programme which turns vacant buildings and disused spaces in the city into theatres, galleries, studios and cinemas.
B Arts, a participatory arts organisation based in North Staffordshire, developed the programme for Artcity with a partnership of local independent arts organisations: Airspace Gallery, The Cultural Sisters, Letting In The Light, Partners In Creative Learning and Re:Stoke. Between them they represent artists working in visual art, craft and textiles, film and video, music, dance and theatre.Find out more
- “Good news for Monday - guidance for professionals on FGM to become part of compulsory training theguardian.com/society/2014/j…”Yesterday
- “Congratulations! RT @togetherwomen Winners! Police led diversion category @TheHowardLeague Community Awards pic.twitter.com/kTa6dhyE69”4 days ago
- “Grantee @AsylumAid blogs about UK's asylum policy for countries where FGM is practised trust.org/item/201407180…”4 days ago
- “Rosie Boycott in the @guardian on why food is one of the most crucial issues of our time theguardian.com/commentisfree/…”4 days ago
- “And last grant announcement of the day, our latest grantees @the_young_fdn and @TeacherDevTrust ! esmeefairbairn.org.uk/news-and-learn…”6 days ago