The Esmée Fairbairn Foundation aims to improve the quality of life throughout the UK.
Apply for funding
Read our helpful step by step guide.Apply for funding
What does social investment have to do with wildflowers?
Knapweed, meadow vetchling, yellow rattle, goldilocks buttercup, burnet saxifrage and devil’s-bit scabious: 97% of the lowland meadows where these wildflowers grow has been lost in the UK since World War Two.
So how can social investment, where an investor invests in order to make a financial return and a positive social impact, grow wildflowers too?Find out more
- “NHS data on female genital mutilation published for the first time theguardian.com/society/2014/o…”3 days ago
- “A late addition to our September arts grants - we also funded @philharmonia for their @iOrchestraUK project esmeefairbairn.org.uk/news-and-learn…”5 days ago
- “So proud to support @IKWRO today as Diana Nammi wins @womenofyear award! womenoftheyear.co.uk/women-of-the-y…”5 days ago
- “Apply @nesta_uk by 27 Oct with ideas which use open data to help people eat more healthily/sustainably: nesta.org.uk/project/the-op…”2 weeks ago
- “Useful guide to selecting and using online giving platforms published today by @ioftweets and @CFGtweets institute-of-fundraising.org.uk/newsroom/lates…”2 weeks ago