The Esmée Fairbairn Foundation aims to improve the quality of life throughout the UK.New guidance on social investment
What does it really mean for art to be an instrument for social change? A moving film of Yorkshire Dance's We Danced project shows - in 3 short minutes - how that change can happen. Bringing together older adults in care home settings with...
- “Missing Summer? Take a trip to the seaside! bit.ly/28S0XZs @seasideheritage pic.twitter.com/gETVlnMck9”2 days ago
- ““Food waste - what can we do about it?” gu.com/p/4yd9h/stw”2 days ago
- ““Older people are under threat from loneliness” gu.com/p/4y4da/stw”4 days ago
- “The @sunderlanduni needs male survivors of domestic violence to take part in vital research chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-eas… pic.twitter.com/LYrK10DM4a”2 weeks ago
- “Moving Together: @YorkshireDance film shows how dance can connect young & old. Warning! You may cry #culturematters vimeo.com/167116664”2 weeks ago