The Esmée Fairbairn Foundation aims to improve the quality of life throughout the UK.New guidance on social investment
What do you think when you think about children in care? We are delighted to share a new film made by The Fostering Network which will challenge those assumptions. Sharmin on Kim: "She helped me find myself, because I just didn't know what...
- “Help tackle the growing problem of online abuse and revenge porn. Pls participate & RT - bit.ly/1TxOGK8 #VAWG”4 days ago
- “"Should pregnant prisoners be accompanied by two prison officers when they go into labour?" - by @ameliagentleman gu.com/p/4jexd/stw”4 days ago
- “Two important comms and policy opportunities @INQUEST_ORG twitter.com/INQUEST_ORG/st…”5 days ago
- “Can how we talk about #poverty help to change public perceptions? Find
out more @CPAGUK bit.ly/25hNakJ”5 days ago
- “Congratulations Helen Titchener (not Rob) & thanks to grantee @Brthcompanions for their work on #thearchers story twitter.com/Brthcompanions…”6 days ago