The Esmée Fairbairn Foundation aims to improve the quality of life throughout the UK.
Apply for funding
Read our helpful step by step guide.Apply for funding
New £1 million Fund to test how parental engagement can help achieve more
When starting school, children from the poorest backgrounds are 19 months behind their most affluent peers of the same age.
We are happy to announce a £1 million fund with the Sutton Trust to support and evaluate projects working with parents of young children to bridge this attainment gap in the early and primary school years.Find out more
- “Independence of charitable foundations is key to independence of sector: @ACFoundations article: civilsociety.co.uk/finance/blogs/…”19 hours ago
- “Honest blog from @CloreSocial fellow RT @GdnVoluntary My mistake cost my charity four members of staff & my pride gu.com/p/42nnp/tw”20 hours ago
- “New Government study on drug policy released today- important to refer to all UKDPC's reports on this - ukdpc.org.uk/publication/a-… -”Yesterday
- “Great to see a profile of @dianabarran of @CAADA_UK in today's @guardian theguardian.com/society/2014/o…”2 days ago
- “Al and Laura are looking forward to seeing @LiveTheatre 's Wet House tonight at @sohotheatre - two grantees in one :-)”2 days ago