The Esmée Fairbairn Foundation aims to improve the quality of life throughout the UK.
Apply for funding
Read our helpful step by step guide.Apply for funding
New £1 million Fund to test how parental engagement can help achieve more
When starting school, children from the poorest backgrounds are 19 months behind their most affluent peers of the same age.
We are happy to announce a £1 million fund with the Sutton Trust to support and evaluate projects working with parents of young children to bridge this attainment gap in the early and primary school years.Find out more
- “Delighted to announce a new £1m Fund with @suttontrust to test how working with parents affects children's attainment esmeefairbairn.org.uk/news-and-learn…”21 hours ago
- “Great to hear grantee @romseymill 's Young Fathers project featured on @BBCCambs - listen again here (1h 7 mins in) bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02…”Yesterday
- “We are delighted to be hosting an @ethexuk event on their Positive Investment report this afternoon ethex.org.uk/taking-positiv…”4 days ago
- “Two days left to apply for a Grants Manager (Arts) job at Esmee - prospect-us.co.uk/jobs/details/h… #artsjobs”4 days ago
- “So sad to learn of the passing of Efua Dorkenoo OBE, mother of the campaign to end FGM & founder of @FORWARDUK esmeefairbairn.org.uk/news-and-learn…”4 days ago