The Esmée Fairbairn Foundation aims to improve the quality of life throughout the UK.NEW 2015 - 2019
In providing a £500,000 secured loan, Esmée Fairbairn Foundation is one of four social investors to invest in the YMCA London South West innovative housing concept Y:Cube, designed to help tackle the housing crisis by offering affordable...
- “A brilliant youth #leadership campaign to tackle inequality was launched by @RECLAIMproject - bit.ly/1hqI0eF - #DisruptiveLeaders”41 minutes ago
- “Great to hear @MiracleTheatre 's learning from capturing performance for non live audiences miracletheatre.co.uk/digital-miracl… #artsdigital”5 hours ago
- “Gina Crane will be at @nesta_uk 's Making Digital Work @LibraryofBham today- learning from @digitalrnd what works, & doesn't, for the arts!”7 hours ago
- “Come and work for us! We need a Grants Manager (maternity cover) with Children & Young People sector experience prospect-us.co.uk/jobs/details/h…”Yesterday
- “The @PioneersPost global social innovation round-up features the #sharedlives fund in which we invested bit.ly/1VujhDv #socinv”5 days ago