The Esmée Fairbairn Foundation aims to improve the quality of life throughout the UK.NEW 2015 - 2019
Howard Wood, chairman and co-founder of grantee COAST (Community of Arran Seabed Trust), one of the UK’s leading community marine conservation organisations, was awarded the Goldman Environmental Prize for its marine restoration campaign....
- “A funding announcement before the bank holiday weekend - welcome 30 new Esmée grantees across all our sectors esmeefairbairn.org.uk/news-and-learn…”Yesterday
- “Goldman Environmental Prize awarded to @ArranCoast for its brilliant work against marine life degradation bit.ly/1DHa5BU”Yesterday
- “Working on gender equality? Apply for @CloreSocial 's fully funded Fellowship bit.ly/1ODlPBj”2 days ago
- “Supreme Court ordered gov to take immediate action to stop illegal and dangerous air pollution levels bit.ly/1bT7WxN @ClientEarth”3 days ago
- “Free training for community groups: dealing with problems with a legal dimension from @trustforlondon deadline 22 May tinyurl.com/mqkrsjx”4 days ago