The Esmée Fairbairn Foundation aims to improve the quality of life throughout the UK.NEW 2015 - 2019
An investment into the Arts Impact Fund - a new £7million initiative set up to demonstrate the potential for social investment in arts - is the latest addition to our growing £2.6m arts social investment...
- “The Alternative Commission on Social Investment report is being launched today, and will be published shortly socinvalternativecommission.org.uk/home/”20 hours ago
- “Social investment is a wonderful tool but to enable social change we need to improve and develop on its execution - civilsociety.co.uk/finance/news/c…”20 hours ago
- “The final report of @TheHowardLeague 's Esmée-funded commission on sex in prisons is out today howardleague.org/prisoners-expe…”2 weeks ago
- “Top tips on developing young audiences from @tweetsatthehub @YouthSight @RoundhouseLDN in their online #hubchat bit.ly/1AV1rP5”2 weeks ago
- “£5m of new grants for social change and children & young people: esmeefairbairn.org.uk/news-and-learn… -our new funding priorities: esmeefairbairn.org.uk/what-we-fund/”2 weeks ago