The Esmée Fairbairn Foundation aims to improve the quality of life throughout the UK.
Apply for funding
Read our helpful step by step guide.Apply for funding
Two more years funding for key legal actions to protect young migrants
The Strategic Legal Fund for vulnerable young migrants will continue for two more years, hosted by Trust for London with co-funding from us along with new partners Unbound Philanthropy. Since the Fund was launched in December 2011, it has made 54 grants totalling £636,860.
It has so far made a contribution to important judgements on Exceptional Funding, the Residence Test for Legal Aid, the rights of trafficked people to compensation from their employers and the UK Border Agency's duty to consider child safeguarding and welfare in all aspects of immigration decisions.Find out more
- “We've had our office re-designed by a group of 8-9 year olds thanks to @enablingent :-) enablingenterprise.org/archives/9844”Yesterday
- “BBC News - A third of siblings in care 'forced to live apart' bbc.in/1CVdgaL - research by @familyrightsgp”3 days ago
- “What happens to siblings in the care system? New report by @FamilyRightsGp for the Kinship Care Alliance frg.org.uk/images/PDFS/si…”3 days ago
- “Looking forward to meeting the @YFAccelerator organisations tomorrow, and talking about funding for #campaigning”2 weeks ago
- “Fabulous news for @TheBowesMuseum MT @BritishVogue 1st ever Yves Saint Laurent exhibition in UK comes to Co. Durham vogue.uk/0frpRg”2 weeks ago