The Esmée Fairbairn Foundation aims to improve the quality of life throughout the UK.New guidance on social investment
We all need food, but can the decisions we make as individuals really make a difference? New TV documentaries on Real Food Revolution from Monday 1st February will showcase some fantastic work of Esmée grantees: people...
- “A pregnant woman is 3 x more likely to experience domestic abuse - Helen could get help from Home Truths hometruths.coop/what-do-we-do2… #thearchers”Yesterday
- “People are taking back control over the #food they eat! Watch the 1st episode of #foodrebels on bit.ly/20w8gtm @ComChanTV”4 days ago
- “FGM: number of victims found to be 70 million higher than thought gu.com/p/4gdm4/stw”4 days ago
- “Vital job for the sector - @cabinetofficeuk seeks a new Head of Social Investment & Finance jobs.economist.com/job/11831/head… #jobs #socialinvestment”1 weeks ago
- “Tune in to @ComChanTV 's Real Food Revolution! season from 9pm tonight to get inspired to #eatreal esmeefairbairn.org.uk/news-and-learn…”2 weeks ago