The Esmée Fairbairn Foundation aims to improve the quality of life throughout the UK.New guidance on social investment
We are launching new funding for organisations working to ensure that care leavers are decision makers in the choices that affect their lives. Spending over £2m a year for at least 5 years, we will support young people leaving...
- “Huge congrats to @ICChangeUK, winners of the @SMKCampaigners Gender Equality Award and to category runners-up @FitzTamsin & @talatyaqoob.”2 days ago
- “Fantastic new Head of Research and Learning job opportunity at @Renaisi and @YouthImpactUK bit.ly/2ngk0kF”3 days ago
- “Laura, Kate and Bharat are really looking forward to attending the 2017 @SMKCampaigners awards tonight! bit.ly/1llmNVD”3 days ago
- “Would an alternative feminist economy provide a solution to the care crisis? Find out at bit.ly/2mUIxsZ… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…”3 days ago
- “Don't forget - Hannah will be on the Action Stations judging panel at #WOWLDN this Sunday! bit.ly/2n4FG14… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…”3 weeks ago