The Esmée Fairbairn Foundation aims to improve the quality of life throughout the UK.New guidance on social investment
Today nearly 800 million people go hungry while twice this amount are overweight. In 2008, Esmée Fairbairn began funding alternative ways of producing and consuming higher quality food in ways that are better for people and the environment....
- “Could your NGO be eligible for a grant to support sustainable and local projects in London from @K_B_Foundation? bit.ly/2cLRkdT”3 days ago
- “We're proud to support @2017Hull to ensure local, emerging artists are included hull2017.co.uk/discover/artic…”4 days ago
- “Esmee's John Mulligan is at today's launch - also available online! twitter.com/2017Hull/statu…”4 days ago
- “Our new and improved online application forms are now open! esmeefairbairn.org.uk/choose-applica…”6 days ago
- “One in 10 UK wildlife species faces extinction, major report shows theguardian.com/environment/20…”6 days ago