Facilities in our central London office are available for organisations we fund to book, free of charge.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our meeting rooms are currently closed and we are not taking reservations.
Our office in Kings Place is a five minute walk from King's Cross and St. Pancras International. The building contains concert halls, galleries, a café and restaurant with a terrace overlooking the Regent’s Canal.
Meeting rooms available
- Esmée Room:
Maximum capacity: 20 people (boardroom style).
- Ian Room:
Maximum capacity: 12 people (boardroom style).
- Library Room:
Maximum capacity: 8 people (please note there is no projector available in the library space).
- The Esmée and Ian Rooms combined
Maximum capacity: 25 boardroom style or up to 30 theatre style.
Meeting room enquiries
- Please note:
- Bookings are available from Monday to Friday, 9:30am until 5:00pm.
- The meeting rooms are not fully sound-proofed.
- We are unable to offer additional breakout space outside of these rooms.
- Meeting rooms should not be used for paid for events (e.g. training courses with a fee).
- To be fair to all those we fund, we can only take two room bookings per organisation at a time.
- To make a booking:
Organisations will be responsible for any necessary furniture shifting to prepare a room at the beginning of a booking and for returning it to its original layout at the end. Please factor this into your start and finish times when making a booking.
The following equipment is usually available (you will be asked to confirm what equipment you require at the time of booking):
- projector (no projector in Library)
- laptop (you also may bring your own laptop)
- flip chart including pens
- conference phone
- We are unable to offer you the use of photocopier and fax
- Access for people with disabilities
The rooms are wheelchair accessible, and there is an accessible toilet close to the meeting rooms.
- Catering facilities
A shared kitchen is available to prepare drinks. Esmée provides tea, coffee, milk, sugar, and drinking water for groups to make themselves as and when they like throughout the day.
We can suggest caterers who can cater for various budgets. These include:
- Boxaway: 0207 014 2850
- Berkeley Catering: 0207 837 6853
- Eden Catering: 0207 803 1212
- London Catering: 0207 700 6408
- Pure Catering: 0207 240 1555
There is also a café, bar and restaurant within Kings Place.