The Esmée Fairbairn Foundation aims to improve the quality of life throughout the UK.NEW 2015 - 2019
In pursuit of our aim to catalyse system change, we support organisations which use the law, and litigation, to drive positive and long-lasting change. Civil society organisations can play a unique role in challenging the effects of legislation on...
- “See Shinya Fujii's work for the first time outside of Japan at @julianhartnoll from 3 - 13 Sep @outsidein_uk bit.ly/1U2sRlQ”2 weeks ago
- “We gave £3.8m in grants to 33 organisations working for social change / with children & young people in June & July esmeefairbairn.org.uk/news-and-learn…”2 weeks ago
- “We made 10 grants worth £1.4m to environment and food projects in June and July - see them on our website here esmeefairbairn.org.uk/news-and-learn…”2 weeks ago
- “We've published all our grants made to the #arts in June and July on our website today- £2.6m to 28 organisations esmeefairbairn.org.uk/news-and-learn…”2 weeks ago
- “New @IPPR report: buses networks reduce co2 emissions, traffic & improve quality of life bit.ly/1MxKvYN #communitytransport @Dai_HCT”3 weeks ago