The Esmée Fairbairn Foundation aims to improve the quality of life throughout the UK.NEW 2015 - 2019
In providing a £500,000 secured loan, Esmée Fairbairn Foundation is one of four social investors to invest in the YMCA London South West innovative housing concept Y:Cube, designed to help tackle the housing crisis by offering affordable...
- “Come and work for us! We need a Grants Manager (maternity cover) with Children & Young People sector experience prospect-us.co.uk/jobs/details/h…”10 hours ago
- “The @PioneersPost global social innovation round-up features the #sharedlives fund in which we invested bit.ly/1VujhDv #socinv”4 days ago
- “Congratulations to @diversecity1 which received Community Project of the Year Award for its groundbreaking online resource #DiverseFutures”4 days ago
- “Some of our inspirational grantees in the office tonight- a beautiful evening for a party! pic.twitter.com/6JJXvijqhm”5 days ago
- “Congratulations to grantee @AFA3AS on winning @NurseryWorld Inclusive Practice award for Achieving Early afaeducation.org/programme_early #earlyyears”1 weeks ago