The Esmée Fairbairn Foundation aims to improve the quality of life throughout the UK.NEW 2015 - 2019
Scope is a charity which works with more than a quarter of a million disabled people and their families every year. Through a range of services and by influencing government, their vision is a world where disabled people have the same opportunities...
- “Super useful, clear, guidance on how to deal with ethical and reputational challenges from What Next? whatnextculture.co.uk/meetingethical… #wnculture”Yesterday
- “Our grantee @DerbyTheatre praised by Guardian for its #artistdevelopment programme: radical kindness is key bit.ly/1JPL63a”Yesterday
- “Applications open: 7 #trainingcontracts in social #welfare law by Legal Education Foundation #justicefirstfellowship bit.ly/1Iavhnu”2 days ago
- “The interesting report published by @the_young_fdn & @GenderFutures on #genderequality is now on our website bit.ly/1Jsg7hF”4 days ago
- “Shocking @guardian investigation into student sexual violence - quotes grantees @CRASAC @EVAWhd & @RapeCrisisEandW gu.com/p/4b22f/stw”5 days ago