The Esmée Fairbairn Foundation aims to improve the quality of life throughout the UK.New guidance on social investment
We all need food, but can the decisions we make as individuals really make a difference? New TV documentaries on Real Food Revolution from Monday 1st February will showcase some fantastic work of Esmée grantees: people...
- “Great valentine's campaign & film #showthelove 4 action on #climatechange to protect things we love! fortheloveof.org.uk @TheCCoalition”2 days ago
- “Over 10% of children in England haven't been to a park, forest or beach in the last year. Let's engage with nature! bit.ly/1O3kc9n”2 days ago
- “We signed this letter bit.ly/1LiMUDA We believe third sector orgs have the ideas & need the ability to effect change for the better”2 days ago
- “New figures show 1 in 12 #adopted children now placed with a same sex couple - this is x 4 in the past 5 years! #parenting @lgbtadoptfoster”3 days ago
- “A pregnant woman is 3 x more likely to experience domestic abuse - Helen could get help from Home Truths hometruths.coop/what-do-we-do2… #thearchers”5 days ago