News and learning
Hundreds of organisations we support are making a real difference to the lives of people throughout the UK every day. We want to share some of their achievements, pass on what they have learned from their work, and tell you a bit about what we're up to as well.
News and events
This is the place to find the latest stories about Esmée, our work and our grant holders.
Publications and reports from the Foundation and our grant holders
Films about applying to the Foundation, our grantees and issues we care about
What we are Learning
How we are responding to your feedback
Latest tweets @EsmeeFairbairn
- “Don't forget - Hannah will be on the Action Stations judging panel at #WOWLDN this Sunday! bit.ly/2n4FG14… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…”2 weeks ago
- “Happy #IWD2017! We'll be at #WOWLDN this weekend. Come and see our Hannah on the Action Stations judging panel!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…”2 weeks ago
- “Blog post from @MsUnderstoodUK on the importance of context in preventing child sexual abuse bit.ly/2m1YdNA”4 weeks ago
- “Laura Bowman is looking forward to the day's events at the Gathering 2017 #ilovecharity with @scvotweet pic.twitter.com/MYOPJLBk3L”4 weeks ago
- ““Brexit, migration and climate pressures mean our ‘too big to fail’ global food chain could unravel” gu.com/p/6vpxg/stw”5 weeks ago
- “Don't forget - Hannah will be on the Action Stations judging panel at #WOWLDN this Sunday! bit.ly/2n4FG14… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…”