News and learning
Hundreds of organisations we support are making a real difference to the lives of people throughout the UK every day. We want to share some of their achievements, pass on what they have learned from their work, and tell you a bit about what we're up to as well.
News and events
This is the place to find the latest stories about Esmée, our work and our grant holders.
Publications and reports from the Foundation and our grant holders
Films about applying to the Foundation, our grantees and issues we care about
What we are Learning
How we are responding to your feedback
Latest tweets @EsmeeFairbairn
- “Truth seekers: inside the UK election's fake news war room - bit.ly/2qLudI0 @FullFact #GE2017 twitter.com/FullFact/statu…”2 days ago
- “Fantastic news. Congratulations @BAWSO. twitter.com/BAWSO/status/8…”5 days ago
- “As a funder, we thought grantees wouldn't tell us anything negative. Not so! Read more in our first Learning report esmeefairbairn.org.uk/news-and-learn…”2 weeks ago
- “We've published our first Learning report, featuring the perils of one year grants, and how it's not grim up north… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…”2 weeks ago
- “Listening for Change – Two sides of the same coin shar.es/1FJtOJ @blagravetrust Please share #listeningforchange”3 weeks ago
- “Truth seekers: inside the UK election's fake news war room - bit.ly/2qLudI0 @FullFact #GE2017 twitter.com/FullFact/statu…”