News and learning
Hundreds of organisations we support are making a real difference to the lives of people throughout the UK every day. We want to share some of their achievements, pass on what they have learned from their work, and tell you a bit about what we're up to as well.
News and events
This is the place to find the latest stories about Esmée, our work and our grant holders.
Publications and reports from the Foundation and our grant holders
Films about applying to the Foundation, our grantees and issues we care about
Latest tweets @EsmeeFairbairn
- “Grantee @PrisonersAdvice feature on Radio 4 tonight - Disabled and Behind Bars bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04…”2 days ago
- “We are late with this, but @TheHowardLeague 's 3rd briefing on sex in prisons, which we funded, is required reading d19ylpo4aovc7m.cloudfront.net/fileadmin/howa…”2 days ago
- “It may not quite be summer but we're having a late summer party with some of our grantees & other funders. We wish we could fit everyone in!”3 days ago
- “Come and work for Esmee: Social Investment Manager prospect-us.co.uk/jobs/details/h… … & Grants Manager prospect-us.co.uk/jobs/details/h… … #jobs”5 days ago
- “4 weeks to go to the @RPFHalfMarathon -the Esmee team are running for @woman_kind & asking for funds for a change: mydonate.bt.com/fundraisers/gi…”5 days ago
- “Grantee @PrisonersAdvice feature on Radio 4 tonight - Disabled and Behind Bars bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04…”