News and learning
Hundreds of organisations we support are making a real difference to the lives of people throughout the UK every day. We want to share some of their achievements, pass on what they have learned from their work, and tell you a bit about what we're up to as well.
News and events
This is the place to find the latest stories about Esmée, our work and our grant holders.
Publications and reports from the Foundation and our grant holders
Films about applying to the Foundation, our grantees and issues we care about
What we are Learning
How we are responding to your feedback
Latest tweets @EsmeeFairbairn
- “BBC News - Fast-track asylum appeal system planned by government bbc.co.uk/news/uk-396235… Great news @DetentionAction”2 weeks ago
- “And the launch of @CivilExchange's new report 'A Shared Society?' bit.ly/2oX2y6H twitter.com/esmeefairbairn…”3 weeks ago
- “The #smartergrantsinitiative's discussion on rethinking the charity/funder relationship... twitter.com/esmeefairbairn…”3 weeks ago
- “We went to some really interesting events last week including @ACFoundations network meeting for a briefing on the funding scene in NI....”3 weeks ago
- “Wishing everyone attending the @Girlguiding Action for Change event in the NE this weekend a fun and inspiring time! bit.ly/2nD6LHT”4 weeks ago
- “BBC News - Fast-track asylum appeal system planned by government bbc.co.uk/news/uk-396235… Great news @DetentionAction”