News and learning
Hundreds of organisations we support are making a real difference to the lives of people throughout the UK every day. We want to share some of their achievements, pass on what they have learned from their work, and tell you a bit about what we're up to as well.
News and events
This is the place to find the latest stories about Esmée, our work and our grant holders.
Publications and reports from the Foundation and our grant holders
Films about applying to the Foundation, our grantees and issues we care about
Latest tweets @EsmeeFairbairn
- “Nominations open for @SMKCampaigners 2016 Campaigners Awards! Categories include gender equality & social justice bit.ly/1llmNVD”23 hours ago
- “And our grantee @Safe_Ground is also at #BeingAManFest on a panel on #masculinity in #prisons”23 hours ago
- “Grantees @GreatInitiative @WorkingWithMen1 on a panel at #BeingAManFest to talk about the issue of men's #mentalhealth”23 hours ago
- “Congratulations to grantees @YoungDadCouncil @SaferLondon1 & @MyBnk who are among winners of this year #CYPnowAwards bit.ly/1Q2u8oQ”23 hours ago
- “Laura Lines, very much not a man, is at #BeingaManFest today - do say hello if you're there!”Yesterday
- “Nominations open for @SMKCampaigners 2016 Campaigners Awards! Categories include gender equality & social justice bit.ly/1llmNVD”