News and learning
Hundreds of organisations we support are making a real difference to the lives of people throughout the UK every day. We want to share some of their achievements, pass on what they have learned from their work, and tell you a bit about what we're up to as well.
News and events
This is the place to find the latest stories about Esmée, our work and our grant holders.
Publications and reports from the Foundation and our grant holders
Films about applying to the Foundation, our grantees and issues we care about
Latest tweets @EsmeeFairbairn
- “Help tackle the growing problem of online abuse and revenge porn. Pls participate & RT - bit.ly/1TxOGK8 #VAWG”Yesterday
- “"Should pregnant prisoners be accompanied by two prison officers when they go into labour?" - by @ameliagentleman gu.com/p/4jexd/stw”Yesterday
- “Two important comms and policy opportunities @INQUEST_ORG twitter.com/INQUEST_ORG/st…”2 days ago
- “Can how we talk about #poverty help to change public perceptions? Find
out more @CPAGUK bit.ly/25hNakJ”2 days ago
- “Congratulations Helen Titchener (not Rob) & thanks to grantee @Brthcompanions for their work on #thearchers story twitter.com/Brthcompanions…”3 days ago
- “Help tackle the growing problem of online abuse and revenge porn. Pls participate & RT - bit.ly/1TxOGK8 #VAWG”