News and learning
Hundreds of organisations we support are making a real difference to the lives of people throughout the UK every day. We want to share some of their achievements, pass on what they have learned from their work, and tell you a bit about what we're up to as well.
News and events
This is the place to find the latest stories about Esmée, our work and our grant holders.
Publications and reports from the Foundation and our grant holders
Films about applying to the Foundation, our grantees and issues we care about
Latest tweets @EsmeeFairbairn
- “Apologies - our website is down - we're working on it and it should be back up shortly”3 days ago
- “Excellent news - and some of the films can be seen on Sunday @derbyquad derbyfilmfestival.co.uk/programme/50/s… twitter.com/QuadParticipat…”3 days ago
- “Must read: A family at war: saving my granddaughter from FGM gu.com/p/4ttzk/stw”5 days ago
- “We're supporting National Stalking Awareness Week #StalkingCounts #NSAW16 twitter.com/live_life_safe…”2 weeks ago
- “5 of the best ways you can help the environment this Earth Day ind.pn/1T2tvtm”2 weeks ago
- “Apologies - our website is down - we're working on it and it should be back up shortly”