News and learning
Hundreds of organisations we support are making a real difference to the lives of people throughout the UK every day. We want to share some of their achievements, pass on what they have learned from their work, and tell you a bit about what we're up to as well.
News and events
This is the place to find the latest stories about Esmée, our work and our grant holders.
Publications and reports from the Foundation and our grant holders
Films about applying to the Foundation, our grantees and issues we care about
What we are Learning
How we are responding to your feedback
Latest tweets @EsmeeFairbairn
- “Calling all evaluators! Invitation to tender for the #evaluation of a new youth programme by @YouthAccess bit.ly/2gUgLKT @The_LEF”Yesterday
- “So glad to see this survey as the Arts & Business one was so useful - vital to understand the funding landscape for… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…”4 days ago
- “Two stories cancelling out each other 2 of 2: @NCVO reports
on a resolution to the anti-lobbying clause blogs.ncvo.org.uk/2016/12/02/a-r…”4 days ago
- “Two stories cancelling out each other 1of 2: More than a third of charity boards 'more cautious about campaigning' thirdsector.co.uk/third-charity-…”4 days ago
- “Pressure mounts on ministers to make sex education compulsory in schools #SRENow theguardian.com/education/2016…”6 days ago
- “Calling all evaluators! Invitation to tender for the #evaluation of a new youth programme by @YouthAccess bit.ly/2gUgLKT @The_LEF”