News and learning
Hundreds of organisations we support are making a real difference to the lives of people throughout the UK every day. We want to share some of their achievements, pass on what they have learned from their work, and tell you a bit about what we're up to as well.
News and events
This is the place to find the latest stories about Esmée, our work and our grant holders.
Publications and reports from the Foundation and our grant holders
Films about applying to the Foundation, our grantees and issues we care about
Latest tweets @EsmeeFairbairn
- “Congratulations to @WhitworthArt for winning this year's @artfund Prize for Museum of the Year! bit.ly/1UbsQJU”2 days ago
- “We are delighted to announce our recent grants: bit.ly/1TwHye2”3 weeks ago
- “The launch of the dementia project is announced by @TheDukesTheatre #ALifeMoreOrdinary bit.ly/1dHNnoi”3 weeks ago
- “UK's detained fast-track asylum system ruled unlawful. Well done @DetentionAction bit.ly/1IO6omE”3 weeks ago
- “In 2014, we made 329 grants totalling £36.4m. 193 of these (worth £22m) were for core costs. See our #AnnualReport bit.ly/1ESE4Yk”3 weeks ago
- “Congratulations to @WhitworthArt for winning this year's @artfund Prize for Museum of the Year! bit.ly/1UbsQJU”