News and learning
Hundreds of organisations we support are making a real difference to the lives of people throughout the UK every day. We want to share some of their achievements, pass on what they have learned from their work, and tell you a bit about what we're up to as well.
News and events
This is the place to find the latest stories about Esmée, our work and our grant holders.
Publications and reports from the Foundation and our grant holders
Films about applying to the Foundation, our grantees and issues we care about
Latest tweets @EsmeeFairbairn
- “Independence of charitable foundations is key to independence of sector: @ACFoundations article: civilsociety.co.uk/finance/blogs/…”3 hours ago
- “Honest blog from @CloreSocial fellow RT @GdnVoluntary My mistake cost my charity four members of staff & my pride gu.com/p/42nnp/tw”4 hours ago
- “New Government study on drug policy released today- important to refer to all UKDPC's reports on this - ukdpc.org.uk/publication/a-… -”8 hours ago
- “Great to see a profile of @dianabarran of @CAADA_UK in today's @guardian theguardian.com/society/2014/o…”Yesterday
- “Al and Laura are looking forward to seeing @LiveTheatre 's Wet House tonight at @sohotheatre - two grantees in one :-)”2 days ago
- “Independence of charitable foundations is key to independence of sector: @ACFoundations article: civilsociety.co.uk/finance/blogs/…”