News and learning
Hundreds of organisations we support are making a real difference to the lives of people throughout the UK every day. We want to share some of their achievements, pass on what they have learned from their work, and tell you a bit about what we're up to as well.
News and events
This is the place to find the latest stories about Esmée, our work and our grant holders.
Publications and reports from the Foundation and our grant holders
Films about applying to the Foundation, our grantees and issues we care about
Latest tweets @EsmeeFairbairn
- “See Shinya Fujii's work for the first time outside of Japan at @julianhartnoll from 3 - 13 Sep @outsidein_uk bit.ly/1U2sRlQ”4 days ago
- “We gave £3.8m in grants to 33 organisations working for social change / with children & young people in June & July esmeefairbairn.org.uk/news-and-learn…”4 days ago
- “We made 10 grants worth £1.4m to environment and food projects in June and July - see them on our website here esmeefairbairn.org.uk/news-and-learn…”4 days ago
- “We've published all our grants made to the #arts in June and July on our website today- £2.6m to 28 organisations esmeefairbairn.org.uk/news-and-learn…”4 days ago
- “New @IPPR report: buses networks reduce co2 emissions, traffic & improve quality of life bit.ly/1MxKvYN #communitytransport @Dai_HCT”2 weeks ago
- “See Shinya Fujii's work for the first time outside of Japan at @julianhartnoll from 3 - 13 Sep @outsidein_uk bit.ly/1U2sRlQ”