News and learning
Hundreds of organisations we support are making a real difference to the lives of people throughout the UK every day. We want to share some of their achievements, pass on what they have learned from their work, and tell you a bit about what we're up to as well.
News and events
This is the place to find the latest stories about Esmée, our work and our grant holders.
Publications and reports from the Foundation and our grant holders
Films about applying to the Foundation, our grantees and issues we care about
Latest tweets @EsmeeFairbairn
- “.@PastureFed animals will be showcased on BBC Countryfile this Sunday - bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04… more about them here pfla.org.uk/about-us/”2 weeks ago
- “Film screenings get people with dementia singin in the rain! Lovely article on @AgeUKLancashire @TheDukesTheatre work theguardian.com/society/2014/a…”2 weeks ago
- “Guardian, Telegraph & Times take "park levy" for their angle on @Policy_Exchange research theguardian.com/cities/2014/au… telegraph.co.uk/health/healthn…”2 weeks ago
- “The Daily Mail take the "green prescriptions" recommendation from @Policy_Exchange 's report for their angle dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2… #parks”2 weeks ago
- “Lots of coverage today for @Policy_Exchange 's research on parks which we funded policyexchange.org.uk/publications/c… -how should we protect our parks?”2 weeks ago
- “.@PastureFed animals will be showcased on BBC Countryfile this Sunday - bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04… more about them here pfla.org.uk/about-us/”