News and learning
Hundreds of organisations we support are making a real difference to the lives of people throughout the UK every day. We want to share some of their achievements, pass on what they have learned from their work, and tell you a bit about what we're up to as well.
News and events
This is the place to find the latest stories about Esmée, our work and our grant holders.
Publications and reports from the Foundation and our grant holders
Films about applying to the Foundation, our grantees and issues we care about
Latest tweets @EsmeeFairbairn
- “We've had our office re-designed by a group of 8-9 year olds thanks to @enablingent :-) enablingenterprise.org/archives/9844”Yesterday
- “BBC News - A third of siblings in care 'forced to live apart' bbc.in/1CVdgaL - research by @familyrightsgp”3 days ago
- “What happens to siblings in the care system? New report by @FamilyRightsGp for the Kinship Care Alliance frg.org.uk/images/PDFS/si…”3 days ago
- “Looking forward to meeting the @YFAccelerator organisations tomorrow, and talking about funding for #campaigning”2 weeks ago
- “Fabulous news for @TheBowesMuseum MT @BritishVogue 1st ever Yves Saint Laurent exhibition in UK comes to Co. Durham vogue.uk/0frpRg”2 weeks ago
- “We've had our office re-designed by a group of 8-9 year olds thanks to @enablingent :-) enablingenterprise.org/archives/9844”