News and learning
Hundreds of organisations we support are making a real difference to the lives of people throughout the UK every day. We want to share some of their achievements, pass on what they have learned from their work, and tell you a bit about what we're up to as well.
News and events
This is the place to find the latest stories about Esmée, our work and our grant holders.
Publications and reports from the Foundation and our grant holders
Films about applying to the Foundation, our grantees and issues we care about
Latest tweets @EsmeeFairbairn
- “Riveted by @WhoCaresTrust discussion of care and care leavers on channel 4 news- great to see & hear voices of care leavers”5 hours ago
- “We're currently supporting 90 theatres & theatre projects in the UK- we're always looking to do more! esmeefairbairn.org.uk/what-we-fund/s… #lovetheatre”2 weeks ago
- “New on our website: a concise summary of a @GlasgowUni project looking at the relationship of images to literacy esmeefairbairn.org.uk/news-and-learn…”2 weeks ago
- “Fast Growth 2015 is open! £20K + intensive support for social ventures ready to scale bit.ly/1tLlqMv #unltdfastgrowth @unltd Pls RT”2 weeks ago
- “We're really looking forward to a talk today from @BobbyIpsosMORI - hoping for lots of insights into what people know, think and care about!”3 weeks ago
- “Riveted by @WhoCaresTrust discussion of care and care leavers on channel 4 news- great to see & hear voices of care leavers”