News and learning
Hundreds of organisations we support are making a real difference to the lives of people throughout the UK every day. We want to share some of their achievements, pass on what they have learned from their work, and tell you a bit about what we're up to as well.
News and events
This is the place to find the latest stories about Esmée, our work and our grant holders.
Publications and reports from the Foundation and our grant holders
Films about applying to the Foundation, our grantees and issues we care about
Latest tweets @EsmeeFairbairn
- “Delighted to announce a new £1m Fund with @suttontrust to test how working with parents affects children's attainment esmeefairbairn.org.uk/news-and-learn…”Yesterday
- “Great to hear grantee @romseymill 's Young Fathers project featured on @BBCCambs - listen again here (1h 7 mins in) bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02…”2 days ago
- “We are delighted to be hosting an @ethexuk event on their Positive Investment report this afternoon ethex.org.uk/taking-positiv…”5 days ago
- “Two days left to apply for a Grants Manager (Arts) job at Esmee - prospect-us.co.uk/jobs/details/h… #artsjobs”5 days ago
- “So sad to learn of the passing of Efua Dorkenoo OBE, mother of the campaign to end FGM & founder of @FORWARDUK esmeefairbairn.org.uk/news-and-learn…”5 days ago
- “Delighted to announce a new £1m Fund with @suttontrust to test how working with parents affects children's attainment esmeefairbairn.org.uk/news-and-learn…”