News and learning
Hundreds of organisations we support are making a real difference to the lives of people throughout the UK every day. We want to share some of their achievements, pass on what they have learned from their work, and tell you a bit about what we're up to as well.
News and events
This is the place to find the latest stories about Esmée, our work and our grant holders.
Publications and reports from the Foundation and our grant holders
Films about applying to the Foundation, our grantees and issues we care about
Latest tweets @EsmeeFairbairn
- “People are taking back control over the #food they eat! Watch the 1st episode of #foodrebels on bit.ly/20w8gtm @ComChanTV”2 days ago
- “FGM: number of victims found to be 70 million higher than thought gu.com/p/4gdm4/stw”2 days ago
- “Vital job for the sector - @cabinetofficeuk seeks a new Head of Social Investment & Finance jobs.economist.com/job/11831/head… #jobs #socialinvestment”5 days ago
- “Tune in to @ComChanTV 's Real Food Revolution! season from 9pm tonight to get inspired to #eatreal esmeefairbairn.org.uk/news-and-learn…”6 days ago
- “Congratulations to @TORtheatre for winning the Fringe Theatre of the Year in The Stage Awards! #stageawards #theotheroom #Cardiff”2 weeks ago
- “People are taking back control over the #food they eat! Watch the 1st episode of #foodrebels on bit.ly/20w8gtm @ComChanTV”