News and learning
Hundreds of organisations we support are making a real difference to the lives of people throughout the UK every day. We want to share some of their achievements, pass on what they have learned from their work, and tell you a bit about what we're up to as well.
News and events
This is the place to find the latest stories about Esmée, our work and our grant holders.
Publications and reports from the Foundation and our grant holders
Films about applying to the Foundation, our grantees and issues we care about
Latest tweets @EsmeeFairbairn
- “Good news for Monday - guidance for professionals on FGM to become part of compulsory training theguardian.com/society/2014/j…”2 days ago
- “Congratulations! RT @togetherwomen Winners! Police led diversion category @TheHowardLeague Community Awards pic.twitter.com/kTa6dhyE69”5 days ago
- “Grantee @AsylumAid blogs about UK's asylum policy for countries where FGM is practised trust.org/item/201407180…”5 days ago
- “Rosie Boycott in the @guardian on why food is one of the most crucial issues of our time theguardian.com/commentisfree/…”5 days ago
- “And last grant announcement of the day, our latest grantees @the_young_fdn and @TeacherDevTrust ! esmeefairbairn.org.uk/news-and-learn…”1 weeks ago
- “Good news for Monday - guidance for professionals on FGM to become part of compulsory training theguardian.com/society/2014/j…”