News and learning
Hundreds of organisations we support are making a real difference to the lives of people throughout the UK every day. We want to share some of their achievements, pass on what they have learned from their work, and tell you a bit about what we're up to as well.
News and events
This is the place to find the latest stories about Esmée, our work and our grant holders.
Publications and reports from the Foundation and our grant holders
Films about applying to the Foundation, our grantees and issues we care about
Latest tweets @EsmeeFairbairn
- “Missing Summer? Take a trip to the seaside! bit.ly/28S0XZs @seasideheritage pic.twitter.com/gETVlnMck9”Yesterday
- ““Food waste - what can we do about it?” gu.com/p/4yd9h/stw”2 days ago
- ““Older people are under threat from loneliness” gu.com/p/4y4da/stw”3 days ago
- “The @sunderlanduni needs male survivors of domestic violence to take part in vital research chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-eas… pic.twitter.com/LYrK10DM4a”1 weeks ago
- “Moving Together: @YorkshireDance film shows how dance can connect young & old. Warning! You may cry #culturematters vimeo.com/167116664”2 weeks ago
- “Missing Summer? Take a trip to the seaside! bit.ly/28S0XZs @seasideheritage pic.twitter.com/gETVlnMck9”