News and learning
Hundreds of organisations we support are making a real difference to the lives of people throughout the UK every day. We want to share some of their achievements, pass on what they have learned from their work, and tell you a bit about what we're up to as well.
News and events
This is the place to find the latest stories about Esmée, our work and our grant holders.
Publications and reports from the Foundation and our grant holders
Films about applying to the Foundation, our grantees and issues we care about
Latest tweets @EsmeeFairbairn
- “Great to meet inspirational campaigners at #WOWLDN charities day! @southbankcentre #periodpositive @PeriodPositive pic.twitter.com/ML7u2u3n38”6 hours ago
- “MPs call for end to indefinite detention of migrants gu.com/p/469e5/stw”13 hours ago
- “.@thehowardleague say 3 in 4 Prisons Are Overcrowded- Ministers Must Recognise There Is a Problem huff.to/1wDAuEr via @HuffPostUKPol”Yesterday
- “Today we launch our new 5 year funding strategy & web re-design. We want to be clearer & more open on what we fund esmeefairbairn.org.uk”Yesterday
- “Our new strategy re-frames our funding in order to be more open about how Esmée works: our priorities & aims esmeefairbairn.org.uk/news-and-learn…”Yesterday
- “Great to meet inspirational campaigners at #WOWLDN charities day! @southbankcentre #periodpositive @PeriodPositive pic.twitter.com/ML7u2u3n38”