News and learning
Hundreds of organisations we support are making a real difference to the lives of people throughout the UK every day. We want to share some of their achievements, pass on what they have learned from their work, and tell you a bit about what we're up to as well.
News and events
This is the place to find the latest stories about Esmée, our work and our grant holders.
Publications and reports from the Foundation and our grant holders
Films about applying to the Foundation, our grantees and issues we care about
Latest tweets @EsmeeFairbairn
- “Find out about @CloreSocial new fellowship specialising on gender equalities bit.ly/1PApXCp - Applications are open until 25 June!”Yesterday
- “Today our Funding Team is on its Away Day at the Central St Cookery School. Looks delicious #funtolearn @central_st pic.twitter.com/GgGqoBN27D”2 days ago
- “The cygnets nested by the canal in front of our offices in Kings Place have hatched - the team is captivated! pic.twitter.com/ocVW5ttiXX”3 days ago
- “Great to hear young people @FoyerFederation talking about how #advantagedthinking helped them on their journeys #TurnTheWorldTheRightWayUp”3 days ago
- “Congratulation to all the inspiring winners and runners up @leap_cc annual excellence awards last night. #lightingthefire”3 days ago
- “Find out about @CloreSocial new fellowship specialising on gender equalities bit.ly/1PApXCp - Applications are open until 25 June!”