News and learning
Hundreds of organisations we support are making a real difference to the lives of people throughout the UK every day. We want to share some of their achievements, pass on what they have learned from their work, and tell you a bit about what we're up to as well.
News and events
This is the place to find the latest stories about Esmée, our work and our grant holders.
Publications and reports from the Foundation and our grant holders
Films about applying to the Foundation, our grantees and issues we care about
Latest tweets @EsmeeFairbairn
- “The @PioneersPost global social innovation round-up features the #sharedlives fund in which we invested bit.ly/1VujhDv #socinv”2 days ago
- “Congratulations to @diversecity1 which received Community Project of the Year Award for its groundbreaking online resource #DiverseFutures”2 days ago
- “Some of our inspirational grantees in the office tonight- a beautiful evening for a party! pic.twitter.com/6JJXvijqhm”3 days ago
- “Congratulations to grantee @AFA3AS on winning @NurseryWorld Inclusive Practice award for Achieving Early afaeducation.org/programme_early #earlyyears”5 days ago
- “No place to go: the undocumented children facing deportation from the UK gu.com/p/4cybq/stw”2 weeks ago
- “The @PioneersPost global social innovation round-up features the #sharedlives fund in which we invested bit.ly/1VujhDv #socinv”