News and learning
Hundreds of organisations we support are making a real difference to the lives of people throughout the UK every day. We want to share some of their achievements, pass on what they have learned from their work, and tell you a bit about what we're up to as well.
News and events
This is the place to find the latest stories about Esmée, our work and our grant holders.
Publications and reports from the Foundation and our grant holders
Films about applying to the Foundation, our grantees and issues we care about
What we are Learning
How we are responding to your feedback
Latest tweets @EsmeeFairbairn
- ““Brexit, migration and climate pressures mean our ‘too big to fail’ global food chain could unravel” gu.com/p/6vpxg/stw”14 hours ago
- “2 weeks left to apply for scholarship opportunities @campaigncamp - 3 women will be able access training for free! bit.ly/2kjirmh”4 days ago
- “Be the change you want to see at #WOWLDN Action Stations bit.ly/2laORNa @WOWtweetUK pic.twitter.com/SLO62sMu85”4 days ago
- “fawcettsociety.org.uk/2017/01/sex-di…”1 weeks ago
- “'Being ‘creative’ and ‘open’ boosts wellbeing in later life' - impressive findings from Age UK bit.ly/AgeUKCWA @AgeUKOxon”2 weeks ago
- ““Brexit, migration and climate pressures mean our ‘too big to fail’ global food chain could unravel” gu.com/p/6vpxg/stw”