News and learning
Hundreds of organisations we support are making a real difference to the lives of people throughout the UK every day. We want to share some of their achievements, pass on what they have learned from their work, and tell you a bit about what we're up to as well.
News and events
This is the place to find the latest stories about Esmée, our work and our grant holders.
Publications and reports from the Foundation and our grant holders
Films about applying to the Foundation, our grantees and issues we care about
What we are Learning
How we are responding to your feedback
Latest tweets @EsmeeFairbairn
- “Broadband for the Rural North features on Farming Today
bbc.in/2iuJ2YL @dig2agig”2 weeks ago
- “Stalkers face new maximum sentence of 10 years in jail. Great work @paladinservice! bit.ly/2iUWgRJ bit.ly/2iUQLCq”2 weeks ago
- ““We are nobody in this country.” – Trafficked child interviewed for @ECPATUK and @missingpeople report bit.ly/2hP0s15”3 weeks ago
- “We close at 4pm tomorrow and will be back on January 3rd. Happy holidays! pic.twitter.com/YXTPHJrLr7”5 weeks ago
- ““Public funding for arts still skewed towards London, report says” gu.com/p/5gxqb/stw”last month
- “Broadband for the Rural North features on Farming Today bbc.in/2iuJ2YL @dig2agig”