News and learning
Hundreds of organisations we support are making a real difference to the lives of people throughout the UK every day. We want to share some of their achievements, pass on what they have learned from their work, and tell you a bit about what we're up to as well.
News and events
This is the place to find the latest stories about Esmée, our work and our grant holders.
Publications and reports from the Foundation and our grant holders
Films about applying to the Foundation, our grantees and issues we care about
Latest tweets @EsmeeFairbairn
- “It must be summer - our meeting rooms are empty of grantees today! Hope you're enjoying the sun -book here for autumn esmeefairbairn.org.uk/for-current-gr…”Yesterday
- “We're delighted to see the launch of @story_republic today in Penzance -wonderful words, tasty tales & lots online! bit.ly/1k6L8wQ”2 days ago
- “Via @AriadneNetwork Who are the Human Rights Funders & where does the money go? New resource goo.gl/Ov5qqb @IHRFG @FCNewYork”4 days ago
- “Watch @AVAproject 's two short films on girls forced into marriage vimeo.com/100885525 vimeo.com/101035867 avaproject.org.uk/our-resources/…”2 weeks ago
- “"Heroin addicts need help, not prison" - heartfelt article featuring grantee @Release_drugs theguardian.com/commentisfree/…”2 weeks ago
- “It must be summer - our meeting rooms are empty of grantees today! Hope you're enjoying the sun -book here for autumn esmeefairbairn.org.uk/for-current-gr…”