News and learning
Hundreds of organisations we support are making a real difference to the lives of people throughout the UK every day. We want to share some of their achievements, pass on what they have learned from their work, and tell you a bit about what we're up to as well.
News and events
This is the place to find the latest stories about Esmée, our work and our grant holders.
Publications and reports from the Foundation and our grant holders
Films about applying to the Foundation, our grantees and issues we care about
Latest tweets @EsmeeFairbairn
- “Theresa May announces new domestic abuse offence gu.com/p/44agq/tw via @guardian”Yesterday
- “Microplastic deposits found deep in world's oceans and seas gu.com/p/448kz/stw #marine”2 days ago
- “The power of data to change lives from @CAADA_UK caada.org.uk/news/caada-ene… "we now have the evidence base to show how we've helped children"”3 days ago
- “Apologies - the office is now closing for the afternoon for our staff Christmas lunch - we'll be back on Monday, we promise.”1 weeks ago
- “Primary school pupils from poorest backgrounds achieve best-ever results gu.com/p/444t6/stw”2 weeks ago
- “Theresa May announces new domestic abuse offence gu.com/p/44agq/tw via @guardian”