News and learning
Hundreds of organisations we support are making a real difference to the lives of people throughout the UK every day. We want to share some of their achievements, pass on what they have learned from their work, and tell you a bit about what we're up to as well.
News and events
This is the place to find the latest stories about Esmée, our work and our grant holders.
Publications and reports from the Foundation and our grant holders
Films about applying to the Foundation, our grantees and issues we care about
What we are Learning
How we are responding to your feedback
Latest tweets @EsmeeFairbairn
- “Huge congrats to @ICChangeUK, winners of the @SMKCampaigners Gender Equality Award and to category runners-up @FitzTamsin & @talatyaqoob.”2 days ago
- “Fantastic new Head of Research and Learning job opportunity at @Renaisi and @YouthImpactUK bit.ly/2ngk0kF”3 days ago
- “Laura, Kate and Bharat are really looking forward to attending the 2017 @SMKCampaigners awards tonight! bit.ly/1llmNVD”3 days ago
- “Would an alternative feminist economy provide a solution to the care crisis? Find out at bit.ly/2mUIxsZ… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…”3 days ago
- “Don't forget - Hannah will be on the Action Stations judging panel at #WOWLDN this Sunday! bit.ly/2n4FG14… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…”3 weeks ago
- “Huge congrats to @ICChangeUK, winners of the @SMKCampaigners Gender Equality Award and to category runners-up @FitzTamsin & @talatyaqoob.”