News and learning
Hundreds of organisations we support are making a real difference to the lives of people throughout the UK every day. We want to share some of their achievements, pass on what they have learned from their work, and tell you a bit about what we're up to as well.
News and events
This is the place to find the latest stories about Esmée, our work and our grant holders.
Publications and reports from the Foundation and our grant holders
Films about applying to the Foundation, our grantees and issues we care about
Latest tweets @EsmeeFairbairn
- “Congratulations to our Olivier Award winning grantees and social investees @TricycleTheatre, @AlmeidaTheatre and @Sadlers_Wells!”5 days ago
- “Don't normally do this, but #ff for fellow funder @TrustforLondon - tackling poverty and inequality in London”2 weeks ago
- “A fantastic staff talk from @NigelKershaw from @BigIssueInvest has us thinking about how to help charities put themselves out of business!”2 weeks ago
- “How can @CardboardCitz theatre make a difference to the life of a convicted criminal? bbc.co.uk/news/uk-269030…”2 weeks ago
- “Lovely @guardian article showing how growing projects like @incredibledible have potential to transform communities theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2…”2 weeks ago
- “Congratulations to our Olivier Award winning grantees and social investees @TricycleTheatre, @AlmeidaTheatre and @Sadlers_Wells!”