The Esmée Fairbairn Foundation aims to improve the quality of life throughout the UK.NEW 2015 - 2019
To help us put our new funding strategy into practice, we have been trying to put ourselves into the shoes of those we fund. As part of this, in March we asked all the organisations we funded through grants and social investments in 2014 to...
- “A collaborative exhibition between @outsidein_uk @HOUSE_festival & @PhoenixBrighton opens this Sunday in Brighton bit.ly/1FKpEjr”1 hour ago
- “Six finalists for the Prize for Museum of the Year 2015 selected by @artfund! They includes @WhitworthArt & @TheMACBelfast #museumoftheyear”23 hours ago
- “The LSE has announced the Marshall Institute for Philanthropy and Social Entrepreneurship @LSEnews @SirTomHH bit.ly/1IdON5B”Yesterday
- “The interesting report published by @CPRE on #energyefficiency in rural communities is now on our website bit.ly/1bAbPHA”4 days ago
- “What it is really like to deal with UK funders? Read to our news story sharing the results of our grantee survey bit.ly/1HYluE1”5 days ago