The Esmée Fairbairn Foundation aims to improve the quality of life throughout the UK.New guidance on social investment
We are launching new funding for organisations working to ensure that care leavers are decision makers in the choices that affect their lives. Spending over £2m a year for at least 5 years, we will support young people leaving...
- “Calling all evaluators! Invitation to tender for the #evaluation of a new youth programme by @YouthAccess bit.ly/2gUgLKT @The_LEF”Yesterday
- “So glad to see this survey as the Arts & Business one was so useful - vital to understand the funding landscape for… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…”4 days ago
- “Two stories cancelling out each other 2 of 2: @NCVO reports
on a resolution to the anti-lobbying clause blogs.ncvo.org.uk/2016/12/02/a-r…”4 days ago
- “Two stories cancelling out each other 1of 2: More than a third of charity boards 'more cautious about campaigning' thirdsector.co.uk/third-charity-…”4 days ago
- “Pressure mounts on ministers to make sex education compulsory in schools #SRENow theguardian.com/education/2016…”6 days ago