The Esmée Fairbairn Foundation aims to improve the quality of life throughout the UK.NEW 2015 - 2019
If the purpose of social investment is to use capital in order to effect positive social change, then delivering and evidencing that positive change must be at the core of what social investors do. On Monday 1 June, Big Society Capital,...
- “Today is the #realisingambition seminar in #Birmingham exploring evidences of what works in youth offending prevention @BigLotteryFund”2 hours ago
- “Today, with @Investing4Good & @BigSocietyCap we launch the Oranges & Lemons report on #SIFI and #impactmeasurement bit.ly/1BCNg2W”19 hours ago
- “The @CarnegieUKTrust are offering funding for small-scale food growers, applications open until Thursday bit.ly/1g25IHX”23 hours ago
- “Our Annual Report & Accounts for 2014 now available on our website bit.ly/1dG8Sq1 pic.twitter.com/ScXXovJE0U”Yesterday
- “The new Spring 2015 edition of #prisonthefacts has just been released by @PRTuk bit.ly/1Fixfk5”4 days ago