Meeting room facilities in our central London office are available for organisations we fund to book, free of charge. Our office in Kings Place, is a five minute walk from Kings Cross/St. Pancras International. The building contains concert halls, galleries, a café and restaurant with a terrace overlooking the Regent’s Canal.
We have three meeting rooms available: the Esmée Room and the Ian Room - these rooms can be combined to create one larger room, and the Library a smaller meeting space that can accomodate up to 6 people. We are unable to offer additional break out space outside of these rooms.
Bookings are available from Monday to Friday, 9:30am until 5:00pm. For availability and further information please contact us on 0207 8123 700 or email your query to email@example.com
Please note that meeting rooms should not be used for paid for events (e.g. training courses with a fee).
The Esmée and Ian Room with the dividing wall partially removed
Esmée Room: up to 20 (boardroom style)
Ian Room: up to 12 (boardroom style)
Rooms combined can hold a total of 25 board room style or up to 30 theatre style.
The Library: up to 8 (please note there is no projector available in the library space).
To be fair to all thos we fund, we can only take two room bookings per an organisation at a time.
The following equipment is usually available (you will be asked to confirm what equipment you require at the time of booking):
- projector (no projector in Library)
- laptop (you also may bring your own laptop)
- flipchart including pens
- conference phone
- We are unable to offer you the use of photocopier and fax
- Access for people with disabilities
The rooms are wheelchair accessible, and there is an accessible toilet close to the meeting rooms.
Organisations will be responsible for any necessary furniture shifting to prepare a room at the beginning of a booking and for returning it to its original layout at the end, please factor this into your start/ finish times when making a booking.
Address and map
Esmée Fairbairn Foundation, 5th Floor, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London, N1 9AG. Map
A kitchen is available to prepare drinks. The Foundation provides tea, coffee, milk, sugar, and drinking water for groups to make themselves as and when they like throughout the day.
The Foundation can suggest caterers who can cater for various budgets. These include:
- Berkeley Catering 0207 837 6853 www.berkeleycatering.co.uk
- Comforts Kitchen 07533 332522 / 07767 603183 www.comfortskitchen.co.uk
- Eden Catering 0207 803 1212 www.edencaterers.london
- Hillside Clubhouse 0207 700 6408 www.londoncatering.org.uk
- Pure Catering 0207 240 1555 www.pure-madeforyou.co.uk/catering/
- There is also a café, bar and restaurant within Kings Place. www.kingsplace.co.uk/food-drink
For further information about booking one of our meeting rooms please contact us by telephone: 020 7812 3700.