The Esmée Fairbairn Foundation aims to improve the quality of life throughout the UK.
Apply for funding
Read our helpful step by step guide.Apply for funding
UK funders come together to launch £5.3m Early Action Neighbourhood Fund
The Big Lottery Fund, Comic Relief and Esmée Fairbairn Foundation, working together on the pilot Early Action Neighbourhood Fund, have announced up to £5.3m of funding for three early action projects in Coventry, Norwich and Hartlepool.
Early action prevents problems from occurring, rather than dealing with the consequences of those problems: building fences at the top of a cliff rather than providing ambulances at the bottom.Find out more
- “Interested in developing younger audiences? Join @tweetsatthehub @RoundhouseLDN @YouthSight for #hubchat on Fri goo.gl/yaOUKI”18 hours ago
- “Hard work from grantee @CPAGUK contributes towards government's decision to partially reinstate local welfare theguardian.com/society/2015/f…”20 hours ago
- “Important story from @safelives_ - their wealth of data on domestic violence shows how lives could be changed theguardian.com/society/2015/f…”Yesterday
- “Blog by @BigLotteryFund CEO @DawnJAustwick on our #earlyaction fund with @comicrelief -improving lives in real time! bigblog.org.uk/2015/02/23/fun…”Yesterday
- “John, Laura and Adam are looking forward to lots of inspirational stories at the #smkawards tonight @SMKcampaigners”3 days ago