The Esmée Fairbairn Foundation aims to improve the quality of life throughout the UK.
Apply for funding
Read our helpful step by step guide.Apply for funding
New £1 million Fund to test how parental engagement can help achieve more
When starting school, children from the poorest backgrounds are 19 months behind their most affluent peers of the same age.
We are happy to announce a £1 million fund with the Sutton Trust to support and evaluate projects working with parents of young children to bridge this attainment gap in the early and primary school years.Find out more
- “We're currently supporting 90 theatres & theatre projects in the UK- we're always looking to do more! esmeefairbairn.org.uk/what-we-fund/s… #lovetheatre”2 days ago
- “New on our website: a concise summary of a @GlasgowUni project looking at the relationship of images to literacy esmeefairbairn.org.uk/news-and-learn…”3 days ago
- “Fast Growth 2015 is open! £20K + intensive support for social ventures ready to scale bit.ly/1tLlqMv #unltdfastgrowth @unltd Pls RT”4 days ago
- “We're really looking forward to a talk today from @BobbyIpsosMORI - hoping for lots of insights into what people know, think and care about!”2 weeks ago
- “.@socfinuk need care leavers to #SpeakOut! to improve experience for future care leavers -Survey at surveymonkey.com/s/speakout_ Please RT”2 weeks ago