The Esmée Fairbairn Foundation aims to improve the quality of life throughout the UK.New guidance on social investment
What do you think when you think about children in care? We are delighted to share a new film made by The Fostering Network which will challenge those assumptions. Sharmin on Kim: "She helped me find myself, because I just didn't know what...
- “Two important comms and policy opportunities @INQUEST_ORG twitter.com/INQUEST_ORG/st…”19 hours ago
- “Can how we talk about #poverty help to change public perceptions? Find
out more @CPAGUK bit.ly/25hNakJ”20 hours ago
- “Congratulations Helen Titchener (not Rob) & thanks to grantee @Brthcompanions for their work on #thearchers story twitter.com/Brthcompanions…”Yesterday
- “Lots of great learning on what facebook can/can't do for non-profits @MisfitsMedia #MisfitsLive event. Check nonprofits.fb.com”Yesterday
- “Gina is happy, and a little nervous, to be @MisfitsMedia 's Facebook event today - learning how charities can get better at social media!”Yesterday